Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Teacher
I must not teach my kids very good. I guess I just figured that they knew better than to THROW ROCKS AT CARS!! For crying out loud. I gave them each a quarter to go down to the snow shack to get a snow cone, and my phone rings. "Hello", "Yes, hello. I'm just calling to let you know that your kids are down at the snow shack throwing rocks at cars." Good heck, those aren't my kids, they are Brendens :o) I drove right down there told them to get their butts in the car, and that they were grounded for the rest of the day, and that they were grounded from the snow shack for the rest of the week. School starts next week, so they may not get another snow cone until next summer, darn it. Jack says, "But mom, I didn't hit any cars.", seriously, you wanna wait until you hit someones car, and they get mad enough to turn around and come yell at you? I remember a million years ago when we had our Explorer, my nephew threw a small rock at the back windshield, and it shattered. It doesn't take much. Jack also said, "Mom, you never told us not to throw rocks at cars." Really, I guess I thought that was just common sense, SERIOUSLY!!! Ryan didn't say much, he knew he was in trouble, he knows better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol, sorry I found this funny! You have been busy with blogging:)I am looking forward to the Corn Fest, let me know what you need me to do.
Post a Comment