Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Sweet Sweet Husband
As a mom sometimes, okay most all of the time, it's easy to feel under appreciated. After all we moms are at our jobs 24 hours a day. I appreciate Brenden and all he does for this family and I'm not trying to under mind that at all, he works HARD! I know when he gets home from work he's tired and he wants to rest, and I'm okay with that. Mostly because I get to do stuff like I did yesterday, and I took the kids to St. George and took them to a splash pad. While Brenden was at work working hard. I do get to do a lot of fun stuff that he doesn't get to do. (Also in my job description.) But sometimes it's hard for me as a mom, because I don't get to leave my job and go somewhere else for the night. I live at my job, and I know that's what I signed up for, but mentally it gets a little hard sometimes. I sometimes think to myself, 'I'd probably work a lot harder to keep this house clean, and kids happy, if only I got paid'. How many of you feel like that most of the time. I love my job, I love being a mom. It has it's moments, trust me, but like I said, this is what I signed up for when I decided to be a "Stay at Home Mom". If I wanted to get out of the house, I could go get a full time job, but I don't. I love that my kids love me, and I love that they want to be with me all of the time, I love that they want to cuddle with me on the couch. Yes sometimes I loose it and sometimes I want to run away, but I'm still here aren't I. Anyways my point, I would love to get paid for the work I do. Well, yesterday Brenden brought me some money, and said "I know you've been working really hard, and you do such a good job. Here's some money for you to do with what you want." (The words have been changed slightly, because I can't remember exactly what he said) That made me feel so good! And now I want to work hard today and get my house spic and span, so I feel like I've really earned it. Brenden can be so sweet sometimes, Love ya Sweetie Pie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a good husband and I'm sure you deserved it.
awe, what a good hubby. Hope you had some good you time. :)
you have cute kids and Cole
mad write me back Ok!
love chantel moody
Post a Comment