Friday, August 21, 2009

Splash Pad

I've been wanting to take my kids to St. George to one of the many splash pads they have there. Saturday I decided summer was coming to an end, since school started on Wednesday. I knew Tuesday I had something going on, so Monday was my only free day. I called up Stacie, since I knew she knew where some were, and asked if she wanted to go spend a day in St. George with us. We had so much fun and the kids loved it. We might just have to take them again before it starts to get too cold.
Cole LOVES the water and was having so much FUN!!
He even went onto the splash pad when all the water was shooting up, he just laughed when he got wet.
Ryan and Austin got in the very center to see how wet they could get.
Jack found this cute bird to sit on, and he wanted me to take his picture.
Ryan and Jack, well and Austin
Cole loved crawling in the water.
Camden and Cole
This was the highlight. Preston had to go pee, so he decided to drop his pants and just go :0) Stacie had to run and help
Here is a family picture, Cole wasn't cooperating, so I put a different head on his body :o)

1 comment:

~ Stacie ~ said...

That's such an AWESOME picture of my BUTT! LOL Oh we just LOVE Preston don't we! It was totally FUN and yes we should defiantly go back soon :)