Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm a Kid

Last night Brenden and I, the Rupps, the "other Moodys" and the Bowlers went out to ead for Jareds Birthday. We went to the Texas Road House, it was yummy! Our server even brought over a saddle for "the birthday boy" to sit on and everyone gave him a big yeeeehaaa! The night was supposed to end there, but it didn't. By the way I left ALL the boys home with my mom. She should have been able to put Cole to bed, more on that later. it was only 8 o'clock and we wanted to have some more fun. Stacie had to call her mother-in-law to see how her baby was doing, because he had a slight fever when she left. Little Camden wanted his mommy, so unfortunately the night ended for the Bowlers :o( The rest of us decided to go Lazer Tagging!!! We were hoping they would offer us a senior citizens discount since we were the oldest ones there. Darn it! We played a round of Lazer Tag, it was so much fun, it was us against a bunch of little kids. Some of them kicked our butts, but I'm glad to say none of us "old people" got the lowest score, YAY! After that we played some pretty wicked mini golf, it was all in black lighting, awesome! It was me and Melinda, battling it out for.......last place :o) I thought I was gonna loose, but in the end I beat her by 2 strokes. We left there after Jared played "Deal or no Deal" and ended up not taking the 101 ticket deal, and ended up with 2 tickets. We stooped by "Fabulous Freddies" to get a drink, and the Rupps followed us there. We got out in our car, Brenden asked if I had any lotion. I said, "yah but it smells like a girl", he didn't care. he grabbed it and put some on both Curtis and Melindas door handle. We pulled over by the gas pump so we could still see them. Brenden was laughing so hard! Curtis came out, opened his door then walked to the back of his car so he could see us, and shook his finger at us. It was so funny! Here comes Melinda, she opened it and it didn't look like she noticed, until she went to close the door. It was funny, I hope they were good sports about it, if not I'm sorry :o( Brenden sure had fun and was laughing most of the way home just thinking about it. His laughing was making me laugh. I thought we would have been home by 10 o'clock, but we didn't even leave town until ten. I told my mom to just leave the door unlocked and I'd come pick up Cole. Well, right when I was turning down my moms street, she called me wondering where we were. I went in and Cole was SCREAMING! I felt so bad, had I known I would have been home much earlier. My kids weren't the only one's sleeping over, or my mom would have put him in the crib earlier. Had she put him in his own crib, he would have gone straight to sleep. She told me it was okay as long as I had fun. She also told me I need to leave him like that more often so he gets used to it. Heck if she's offering, that's GREAT! We got home, I got Cole settled down, put him to bed, and he fell asleep instantly. What a night!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

It was TONS of fun!! Heck yeah we are good sports! BUT be ready for sweet REVENGE!!! :)

~ Stacie ~ said...

So funny! Watch OUT, Rachelle and Brenden! LOL