Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Men Have No Clue :o)
Okay, about a month or two ago I got my hair cut, I'm talking CUT. It went from hitting my bra strap in the middle of my back, to just above my shoulders. I had told Brenden I was going to cut it, he didn't really want me to but also didn't really care. So when I finally did it and he didn't say anything, I just figured he knew I was doing it so he didn't really have anything to say. A couple weeks later he asked me "Did you cut your hair?", well DUH! He really hadn't noticed. A couple days after that we were dropping off the kids at my Sister-in-laws (Selma) while we went to the temple. The first thing her daughter Ellie said to me was, "Oh, you cut your hair!". Brenden thought it was kinda funny, since it took him 2 weeks before he noticed, and it took an eight year old 2 seconds to notice :o) Pay attention man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment