Thursday, August 6, 2009
I Think I'm Back
Okay, I knew there was a reason I didn't like facebook, I think my addictions are pretty much over, and I can get back to blogging. I need to just keep in my mind that I can get on facebook to check out everyones stuff, but I need to stay off of the games, no more new games anyways. I still get on farm town every three days to do my crop, and as soon as I have a mansion I probably won't get on that any more. There are more important things I can be doing with my "me" time. This morning I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep at 6:30, I usually don't have to get up until 7, 7:30. A lot has been going through my mind lately, and I "think" about blogging it. I even go through in my mind what I'm going to write, then I just don't go the extra step and actually do it. I'm going to try and get better, wish me luck :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment