Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Jacks First Day Of School
I really never thought I would be one of "those" moms. You know the kind that just can't let her kids go, who cry when her kids first go to school, you know "those" that get emotional on the big mile stones. I guess I'm not as bad as some are, but I just have a hard time letting go sometimes. I just dropped Jack off at school. When Ryan first went to Kindergarten I stayed the whole class, so did a couple other moms, I thought. Well, I took Jack in, Mrs. Snow got all the kids settled and she kinda kicked us all out. I didn't even get to stay 10 minutes, how sad is that! I guess I'm not going to cry or anything, I'm just sad. I like to be a part of my kids life, and I like to see what they're doing. I guess I'll just have to take my lumps as I get them :o(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
CONGRATS to Jack! It is sad letting them go.....
Post a Comment