Thursday, August 6, 2009

Is it in my head?

Okay about four years ago I was introduced to "Isagenix". I started taking it and lost 20 lbs. in 2 months, AWESOME! On top of that, I felt GREAT! Seriously, before I started taking it I was in a rut. I didn't have the motivation to do anything. I had a crappy attitude, and would not get my butt off the couch and do my house work, it was ridiculous. I started taking that stuff, I had more energy, I felt great, I had a better attitude, and I actually felt good about myself, and my house got clean :o), well cleaner. I haven't really been on Isagenix for about 2 years now, first of all it's not cheap, second, you can't cleanse when your prego or nursing. Lately I feel like I'm getting into that same rut. My house isn't near as bad as it used to be, hopefully it never will be that bad again. But I'm just having a really crappy attitude lately, and I feel like I"m always on edge, and I don't want to do anything. That and I'm either getting a big beer belly, or I"m prego again, it looks like it anyways. I bought a prego test, just in case, although I know I'm not. I've been watching "I didn't know I was pregnant", so you never know. I've almost got Cole weaned from nursing, I think it's just as hard for me as it is for him. That's then only time I get to hold him like a little baby :o( My mom wants me to get going on Isagenix with her again as soon as he's off the boob. In my head I 'know' when I get back on Isagenix it'll my me feel better, but I sometimes wonder if it's all in my head. I just keep finding myself thinking "It'll all be better once I start back up again", and I think it will be. Whatever, I'll let you know how I'm feeling after I get started again.

No comments: