Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Funny Lady
Okay, I've never "seen" her actually do it, but I know she does. There's this little old lady, Vilate, that walks around our neighborhood every day. She is so sweet and so cute, but there are things that really just bug the crap out of her. One of them is my newspapers. I only get the newspaper for my Sunday coupons, so I never bring my papers in from the street. She's commented to me about this, that's how I know it bugs her. Sometimes I'll find a big pile of them on my front door step, thinking my kids just put them there. She informed me that was her :o) This morning I found today's paper sitting on my side door step, I just know it was her. The other day someone brought in my trash cans from the street, and I just know it was her. She is just a sweet little old lady, I hope shes doing it out of the kindness of her heart, and not because I'm getting on her nerves. My sister lives across the street from her, and she's always taking her trash cans in too. Shes so funny, maybe it'll make me try to be more on the ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL I love that little old lady! That is too funny, I think people get old and don't have any kids of their own to take care of so they have to take care of their neighbors.
Post a Comment