Wednesday, August 26, 2009

St. George City Pool

It's that time of year again. Usually my family rents the City pool before school starts. But we didn't get it reserved soon enough and this was one of the only days they had left. It kinda sucked because it was Monday night and the kids had school the next morning. When we rent it we get the whole pool to ourselves, hydro tube included. We can't start swimming until 8:30 and we have it until 10:00, so of course we didn't get home until 11:00. It was way fun. I was gonna have Brenden grab my camera, because I forgot it. But he ended up having to go on a service call and didn't get to come at all. I played with Cole in the water, and he LOVED it! His face was turning purple because he was so cold, but he still loved it. I didn't see Ryan the whole time because he kept going down the hydro tube. I saw Jack a couple times, but I think he was with Ryan most of the time. It's nice that they are old enough to take care of themselves. At the end I took Cole over to the shallow end by the steps, and he kept falling under the water, but he came up with a big smile on his face, so I guess he didn't mind :o) Stacie took this cute picture of me and Cole.

No comments: