Monday, August 10, 2009

I've said it once

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!!! Okay this morning I woke up at 4:30, got up and ready and went down to St. George to do my coupon shopping. Albertsons opens at 6 and I wanted to get there first thing. Brenden was a little nervous with me leaving the kids home alone, so last night I had my mom take the baby monitor home with her since she lives right next door, and I told the kids to go over there when they woke up. I was waiting by the door when they unlocked it. They didn't have everything I had on my list, but I got some TOTALLY AWESOME deals! I love the cashier there too, she was supper nice. I got my cart FULL of everything I needed for the buy $30 get $15 back sale, it was FULL too. Since it was so early in the morning there wasn't really anyone there. One thing she did make me do after every transaction, is I had to leave the store and come back in. I left all my stuff there, but I guess she just wanted to cover her butt so she wouldn't get in trouble. On at least one of my transactions it didn't come to quite $30, but she printed me out my $15 anyways. When I was all done with that I went back and got some other things that were on sale, because I still had $15 of Albertsons money I needed to spend. The cashier was so nice and printed me out another $15 that I was not expecting. I was afraid they'd expire before I got back there, so I went and spent them. She was so nice and patient with me and helped me a ton. She's my favorite :o)
Okay, so I got ALL this stuff. I added up my total savings and I added up my total spending, since I had like 10 different transactions :o) Take a wild guess, I almost messed in my pants when I saw my total :o) Keep in mind that there is a lot of stuff under stuff, I couldn't fit it all on my table.....Ready..........All of this cost me just under......$100!!!!!!! $99.08 to be exact, unless there is a receipt I can't find, and even if there was it would only be for like maybe $10. I saved $442.85!!!!! Holy Cow is right!!! You can't wipe this smile off my face, and I bet Brenden will be surprised too, yes he will!

No comments: