Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Not too excited
Well, Brenden did NOT share my excitement in the coupon department. He thinks it's stupid and a waste of time. I told him thanks for crapping on my day. I was so excited yesterday, and figured he would be ecstatic! Not so much. I know he just doesn't get excited over much, and I just expected him to anyways. I told him that even though he may not think it's exciting, he needs to pick up on my excitement and fake it for me. Then at least I won't feel like a complete failure :o) Speaking of Failure, has anyone read that article in the Ensign, Managing Postpartum Depression? It's a really good article that I think every man and wife should read. My dad told me he read it and it helped him realize what women go through and that it's not just all in their heads. There is a check list at the very end, I sometimes feel like I can check them all off :o( If you don't get the Ensign Click {HERE} to take you to the article
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I totally just read it, thanks to your blog, THAT'S what I have. Geez, totally. Everday I feel like I could check them off.
Post a Comment