Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Apology
This afternoon/evening I was getting ready to fix dinner. I decided to go borrow some hamburger from my parents, and Bryan and Teressa happened to be over there. I knew I needed to apologize to my brother for what I had said out of anger, but that didn't happen. I went in and Teressa started to talk to me, nothing about "the feud". I ended up inviting their kids to come over and play while they got some stuff done. Bryan came by my house later to pick them up. He's been ignoring me, big time. I decided this would be the perfect opportunity. I walked out there and told him how sorry I was for the things that I said, and that I didn't mean them and that they were completely said out of anger and that I was mad at the time I said them. I also told him that it was in the passed and that it's behind us. I told him I wanted to forget about it and hoped that he could as well. As big of a pain Bryan and Teressa have been, I really do feel bad for them. No matter how rotten people are, they don't deserve the way this small town has treated them. I know there are two sides to every story, but some of the stuff he was telling me. Well, he looked like he was tearing up, and it made me almost cry as well. The bottom line is that he is my brother and I love him, just like I love my sister who ratted me out. I'm more hurt than anything that she said anything, but I still love her. I really hope that Bryan can sell his house and I hope with all my heart that he has a better life where ever he may go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are "The Woman" I know how hard it was for you to do and I think you are awesome!!!! Sunday when i was out talking to Bryan i felt so sorry for him too!!! He doesn't deserve everything that has happened to him!! I wake up at night thinking about him and really worry about his future!!
Post a Comment