I decided I needed to thin out my apples this year. I know I should have already done that, but.....well I didn't so there. I've decided the person I had trim my tree didn't do that great of job trimming it. He cut a bunch of branches off so it's not as full. But, well, it wasn't trimmed very well. If ya catch my drift. I got the tallest A framed latter we had, and did the best I could at thinning the apples, I still couldn't reach very high. I also trimmed a bit of the branches off too.
This is me hanging from the tree, oops, I guess my shirt isn't quite long enough.
Ryan wanted to try and help too.
Cole had fun eating all the apples. Look at all those apples we had to clean up!
My husband Brenden and I got married back in 2000, and have these three wonderful children. Ryan, Jack, and Cole. Life is such a journy, I'm just glad I have these great people to share it with! I LOVE my family
No comments:
Post a Comment