Saturday, August 22, 2009
I just don't know
I would like to think that Ryan is pretty good at most all of the sports he's been playing. I'm not saying he's the best, but I think he's pretty good. Is he always on the winning team, no, but that doesn't mean he sucks. I don't know why it bugs me so bad, but there are some certain kids that just bug the crap out of me. I don't really know what it is, but they are really good at ALL sports, they know it, and they are glory hogs. I think anyways. One kid in particular, Ryan worships him and thinks he is the king of all. It just bugs me. I don't know if he really has the attitude that he knows hes the best, or if it just seems like he does. The kid bugs me, that's all I'm sayin'. I'm too competitive! I hope Ryans not like that anyways, I don't think he is, but maybe I just don't see it. Ryan did an awesome job at soccer today by the way. I just hope/wish they have a high school team by the time he gets there. Probably not though :o(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment