skip to main |
skip to sidebar
He Did!
I've really been wanting to get my hair cut, but every time I go to St. George I never have time. Especially when I have kids with me all the time. Yesterday I had an AWESOME idea, I think it was awesome anyways. My brother Bryan is leaving and moving to Texas today, watch out Texas, here he comes! I knew my mom would have his kids while they were packing yesterday, so I called her and asked if she wanted to take the kids to St. George and go to a splash pad. I told her I was being selfish, and the selfish part would be that I'm gonna go get my hair cut while she watched the kids. She didn't seem to have a problem with it, so we went. My niece Kelcey cut it, her mom, Lucinda, also does hair, but informed me that Kelcey is better at the short styles. Since she's only been out of hair school for about a year she's not as hard to get into. I figured Brenden would notice since it's pretty short, but thought that since he didn't notice the first time I cut it, he might not notice this time. The first thing he said when he saw me was, "What did you do!? You didn't think I would notice did you?" He didn't seem to care, just thought it was funny :o) Now I just need to find time to get it colored, hummmmm.........to be continued.
4 comments:
OMG! Now Brenden better recognize that new do! You are one HOT momma! LOVE your hair, did your niece do it? She did a good job!
Love it!!! It is so cute, you sexy thang!!!!!
Way cute.
I love it! You are so stylin' Did you love the splash pad?
Post a Comment