Saturday, August 30, 2014

August 30, 2014 Saturday

I pickled some jalapenos yesterday and about killed myself in the process.  Breathing in all the fums of the hot peppers is murder on the throat and lungs.   I couldn't stop hacking!  Then I was really dumb, I put them in some cool water, cut them in half and was swirling them around in the water to clean them really good.  I grabbed some and tried to scrape some of the seeds out.  I really didn't put much thought into the fact that I was putting my bare hands in water that had hot jalapenos in it.  The rest of the day I couldn't get my hands to stop burning!  SO SO HOT!
Last night I went to my first Cross Fit since my surgery!  I have been looking forward to going for a long time!  I guess on Fridays they don't get a very good turn out, I was the only one there doing the work out, and I think I killed myself.  Why have I been so excited to exercise?!  What have I been looking forward to, killing myself!?  Oh well, I'm still kind of excited to start working out.  It feels nice to do something good for my body.

No comments: