Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 26, 2014 Tuesday

I can't believe this is only the 3rd week of school.  It seems a lot longer.  I was so tired yesterday I took some extra doTerra herbal energy pills.  Wow, I can't believe what a difference!  Work went great.  I had my 6 week post op with Dr. Rogers yesterday.  I really don't know how he is so happy all the time.  I have NEVER seen him without that huge smile on his face.  He is so nice and easy to talk to.  He told me I am no longer restricted to anything!  Well except he wants me to wait another week before I do anything "fun" with my husband.  He made sure to tell me when I start having "fun" that we need to be gentle.  He said I shouldn't go out and run a marathon tomorrow, and to ease into things, but I'm good to go!  Yay!  I did a little shopping, got myself an amazing sports bra, excited to use it!  Excited to start exercising!  Especially excited to exercise and not have to pee my pants!  I was sneezing this morning, and it was nice not to have to cross my legs to keep me from peeing!  I'm all fixed!
When I got home Cole was home by himself, and had just woken up recently.  He tried to be brave and say he was okay, but I knew he had been crying.  He's fine to be home by himself, but when he wakes up and he's alone, he gets scared.  I picked him up, which I haven't been able to do since surgery, and loved him.  He was soaking WET!  He said, "I sweated a lot"  The couch was soaked!  That was not sweat.  Sometimes Cole gets into such a deep sleep that he doesn't wake up to go to the bathroom.  I had him hop in the shower and I cleaned off the couch.  Latter I was standing there holding Cole and Jack says to me in a panic, "MOM!  You're not supposed to carry anything heavy!!!"  Jack has taken such good care of me since my surgery, he's been so great!  Anything I needed he did for me!  I told him I was okay and was all better.  It was just so cute how much he worries.

No comments: