Friday I was able to get the house pretty clean while the kids were all at school. I even scrubbed the bath tub and the toilet, and mopped the floor! Friday night was something like the blue and gold something or other at the high school. The football team played each other. After that I had some girls over and we "played cards". We played one game of cards, but we stayed up till 3 a.m.! It was so fun, but I was so tired on Saturday. I finally rolled out of bed at 8, even though the kids woke me up more like 7. I was not functioning very well on 4 hours of sleep. I did however weed my whole garden, except the entry, that way the chickens won't go in. I counted over 30 jalapeno plants! Holy cow! April Terry gave me a good idea though. Last year her husband pickled some with the same recipe we use to pickle our squash. I might just try that! Brenden worked really hard on the house on Saturday, he got the roof all done, now we just need to shingle it! I think pretty soon we will be able to start with the dry wall in the inside!
Sunday was good, it started out with me being VERY ornery and on edge, I think this is usually around my time of the month. After getting to church, things went a ton better! I think I'm finally caught up on all my sleep, hallelujah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment