Yesterday was hard! It was my first real day back at work. It was just hard. Hard to stand up for that long and work that long, hard to get back into the swing of things, and very tiring. Then of course after work I had to come home and hurry and do a batch of pickles, then shortly after that was back to school night at the high school. It was a long day. After back to school night Brenden had to go over to the church ball field to get it ready for the softball tournament the Fire/EMS are putting on for the Corn Fest. I think it's kind of ridiculous that the church can't keep up on the ball field. Last year was our first year doing the tournament, and we all had to get the field ready because it was ridiculous! We even brought in some ball field dirt stuff so it was like a real ball field. It was so full of weeds and especially stickaburs. Well, this year it's getting over grown by stickaburs again and they have to go spray and clean up again. At least it's not as bad as last year though.
Cole, Jack and I went to Mamma Knows Pizza and picked up some dinner. We got home, and I was in the middle of eating my first bite. Jack had run upstairs for something, and started yelling "SNAKE, SNAKE SNAKE!" I didn't even dare go look. There was a little baby snake on the side of the stairs. Jack had made it up the stairs and Cole was on the bottom of the stairs and I told them not to take their eyes off of it! I called Chris Davidson, he has several snakes and I know he's not afraid of them. He came right over and got it for me. He is so AWESOME!
I know it’s not very big, but snakes freak me out! Needless to say I got no sleep last night at all….Well I must have gotten some sleep because I kept dreaming about SNAKES! Wish me good luck today at work, it’s going to be so tiring! Plus we have back to school night at the Elementary tonight, yuck.

No comments:
Post a Comment