Thursday, August 14, 2014
August 15, 2014 Thusday
So So So Glad that it's Thursday, last day of work for the week! Work has kicked my butt this week. It's always hard to come back to work and get back in the swing of things, but this year is extra hard because I'm still recovering from my surgery. Work was hard yesterday because of the lack of sleep I got the night before. Then after work I had to go over to Chandra Farnsworths house and talk to her about scouts and stuff. She is the......well, I don't know what shes called, the scout leader...She's over all the scout stuff. I"m the councilor in the primary presidency that's over scouts, so I needed to touch base with her. I came home and crashed on the couch and didn't want to get off, but of course I had told my mom I would go with her to her "Body Talk" apt. This lady does kinesiology, its' where she talks to your body and tries to resolve issues you're having. Some think this is vudu, but some people believe in it and it works for them. Then after that we had back to school night for the elementary. Long day, I don't know when I'm going to be able to slow down. Tonight we have my family swim thing at the St. George City pool. It'll be fun, I don't know if I can go swimming though, so maybe it won't be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment