I just can't sleep at night, and I"m so tired during the day that I can't get anything done! I hate drinking caffeine all the time, but I have TOO MUCH TO DO! Really the only thing I did besides going to work for 2 1/2 hours and only getting paid for 1 hour, is that I pickled a batch of squash. I'm sure I will have more cucumbers in the garden today or tomorrow to pickle those too. I vow today to get this dang house clean and ready for me to go back to work!
Lucinda had her surgery yesterday morning, and I heard she was in a lot of pain last night. Her daughter Kallie, who wasn't expecting to have her baby for another 4 weeks, decided to go into labor last night and had her baby at about 9 o'clock last night. I felt bad that they couldn't be there for each other. He little baby boy Kannon is in the NICU because his lungs aren't quite developed yet. He was over 6 pounds though. I'm so happy for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment