Do you know what is so glorious, that I haven't had to water my garden at all for at least a week! It has been raining so much lately, and I love it!
Friday I went to town, dude I can't even remember my main purpose of going to town! Ryan came with me...I remember returning some shirts, and got suckered into buying a different shirt. Is that why I went down? Heck I'm trying to remember, oh well. My niece was able to squeeze me into her schedule and trimmed my hair, since Lucinda is so stinking busy trying to get everyone in, since she's having surgery tomorrow. My niece Kala and I went over to the beauty supply store and I stocked up on hair product and hair dye. She taught me how to just dye my own hair.
Can't remember what happened Saturday. Sunday was a good day. It was fast Sunday and I thought for sure Sacrament meeting was going to be extra hard, especially since the Humphries family was all here, and Kristi and her kids came to Sacrament meeting which I was so glad for! Melanie and Kristi both bore their testimonies, they were wonderful. I really enjoyed Mury Hansenes testimony too. So glad I could feel the spirit.
Yesterday I thought if I got up at 6:30 it would give me plenty of time to color my hair, take a shower and be ready for my primary meeting at 8. It took me a little longer than I had anticipated to put the color on my hair, cant believe I was only like 5-10 min late for my meeting. Right after my meeting I had to go into work for a couple hours. There wasn't much to do, so I was only there for an hour and a half. So today I need to go in for 2 1/2 hours. Yesterday it was raining nearly all day, off and on. It would sprinkle, then drizzle then pour! For some reason I thought it would be a good day to pickle, so I went out and picked all my cucumbers. It's only been like 4 days since I picked them last, and holy cow, I filled up a whole ice chest! We also had a ton of jalapenos too! Had to give some of both away. I'm going to try and finish pickling this morning. Got 30 pts done yesterday. (Some were pts some were qts, but average of 30 pts)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment