Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 21, 2014 Thursday

CRAP!  I can't believe it's Thursday.  Tomorrow is going to be a big day, shopping for the Corn Fest, then the wonderful Corn Fest.  Not looking forward to it, I never am.  I'm always looking forward to getting it over with!  It's not stressful, it's just a TON of work!
Yesterday was good, I was so tired at work, but it went well.  After work I went to St. George with Karen and Tammie to a good bye party for Kathy Torrok.  She works in the district office and got a better job elsewhere.  It's so sad to see her leave.  It was a good little trip, Tammie went home with her hubby so it was just me and Karen.  We had a good time.  For some reason I am having a hard time waking up this morning, I'd better get all my sleep in tonight, because there will be no resting tomorrow or Saturday.

No comments: