I was just thinking that absolutely nothing happened yesterday, and do I really need to write in my journal when nothing exciting has happened? Then I started to think that I don't think my life is exciting at all and would probably never write anything if that were the case.
I need to figure out something with Jack. I love him so much and he is such an awesome child and he helps me so so much, but getting him ready for school and ready for bed drives me to drinking! It would if I drank. I am not a patient woman, and the past couple mornings and evenings I just can't help but to yell at him! He wakes up at 6:35 now and can't seem to stay focused long enough on one thing to get ready for school by 7:30. It shouldn't be that hard! He does have ADHD and it is VERY hard for him, and I know I need to be more loving and kind, but that's VERY hard for me too! Then at night he keeps thinking about some stupid scary stuff his friend told him about. His friend must obviously watch scary movies, and tells Jack all about them, so now Jack can't sleep. I have been more loving and kind about this than I am in the mornings. I try to prepare myself for the mornings, because I know how it's going to be. I'm trying.
Work was good, and we had our opening social faculty party last night. Brenden and I went but had to hurry and eat and leave because we Cole and Jack had a soccer game. After Jacks game his coach came up to us and told us we really need to put him on a St. George team! She thinks he is an AMAZING soccer player. She says he is a natural defender! I really want to put him on a team, I just don't know what that will all entail for us. I should look into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment