I really need to start getting to be earlier, its just way too hard for me to get up and do what I need to get done in the morning. Yesterday I did get out of bed at 6, but then I came down and laid on the couch until Jack and Cole woke up. Last year I remember I tried to go to bed around 9ish, I've been going to bed more like 10 or later lately.
Tuesday I came home and did another batch of pickles. Ryan says to me, "MOM! We have enough pickles, you don't need to do anymore!". It's true that I have over 60 bottles now, but there is always a bottle open in the fridge, and if I have the cucumbers, why not turn them into pickles!
Brenden has been working really hard on the roof lately, yesterday I even helped him start to shingle! Seems like things might get done before it gets too cold, I am so excited for us to star ripping off the outside of our house and putting up new siding!
Yesterday was busy. Right after work I had an apt with the "Body Talk" lady, Kathy. We are working on my memory. Then I got the kids from school, ran some errands, which took an hour! Right when I got home to relax my reminder went off telling me I had parent teacher conference, so I had to run down to the school. All in all it was a pretty good day, busy, but good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment