Things are getting better and easier at work. It still hurts a bit to stand that long, so I do have to sit every once in awhile, but I'm not nearly as tired as I was last week after work. I had an apt with Kathy Erickson yesterday. She does the kinesiology, or 'Body Talk'. We are working on my long term memory, later we will work on my short term memory. This week should be interesting, because things might start coming back to me that I don't want to remember.
Cole still loves school! Ryan still hates showering naked in front of all the boys in his class after P.E. Jack doesn't say he hates school and doesn't say he likes it, I'm still trying to figure him out. Corn Fest is this Saturday, I just hope and pray for good weather! I am nervous for Friday, just because I have to go grocery shopping and I'm going to have to have help loading my car, I guess I think I"m going to have to take the pickup. I don't know! The cart at Costco is going to be heavy, I don't know if I should be pushing it by myself. Then Saturday when we set up for our booth, I'm not going to be much help there either. I'm used to doing all the heavy lifting, and for now, I can't!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment