Friday, August 8, 2014
August 8, 2014 Friday
Summer is almost GONE! Some people are excited about this, I really am not. I love my job and I love being on a schedule and I love for my kids to be at school. But I just don't want it to happen yet. Well, I guess I can't stop it, so I need to embrace it. I got most of the house clean yesterday, need to concentrate on it a little bit more today, along with doing some more pickles. My niece Kala came over yesterday and helped me put some highlights in Ryans hair, it turned out awesome! She also "tried" to teach me how to trim Coles long hair. Hopefully I will be able to do it next time it needs to be done. It looks so much better now, it doesn't look so straggly. Well, wish me luck today to get everything done I need to. I guess Brenden is planning on taking the kids to St. George tomorrow since it's the last day of their summer vacation. I need to get everything done TODAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment