Today is the funeral, afterwards I need to make a trip to St. George. I still have a ton of cleaning I need to do, but I really need to try and take it as easy as I can today, to recuperate from yesterday.
Friday, August 1, 2014
August 1, 2014 Friday
Okay, so I accomplished one more thing on my list of things to do. I feel like its impossible to do more than one thing on my list a day! I have to get the rest done by the end of the week, and I'm running out of time! Stacie came over after lunch and we worked on my closet. I have a ton of stuff to take to the DI or sell. It was so hard to get rid of some of that stuff. I love when Stacie comes over, because I need to get rid of some of my stuff, it's just hard. She's good at talking me through it though, and she has some really good ideas. We worked really hard, and I paid for that last night. I was so sore and worn out. I did a little too much, but I am so glad I got that closet mostly done. Now all I need to do is to have Brenden go through his clothes and get rid of some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment