It's the day we've all been waiting for, the first day of school! There are big changes all around. Ryan is in 7th grade and is going to the big high school this year. This is nerve racking for me. Cole is in 1st grade and has to go all day. I like this because this will be the first year I won't feel guilty because I have to work and send him to a babysitter. I just hope he loves it. He has loved school so far, so I want him to continue to love it. Jack is in 5th grade and he is nervous about learning about History this year. Jack has come such a long way and has matured and grown up a lot in the past couple years. I'm so proud of him.
Saturday we took the kids to St. George for the last day of summer vacation. We took them to Lazer Mainia, then we went and saw a movie, then they dropped me off to see Kallies baby Kannon while they ran to Home Depot. After that is when Brenden couldn't take anymore. He was so fed up with the kids, while I was fine. I know how they are when we take them places, I don't really expect them to act differently, they are kids. Brenden on the other hand probably thinks they need to act like adults and not act out at all. Plus, Jack forgot to take his pill, so that didn't help things at all. He has ADHD. Needless to say Brenden was about to explode and wanted to get the heck home! We ate at the Texas Roadhouse, yummy! Then went home.
Last night I had a dream that a little brown bear followed me into the house, so I made Ryan get his 22 and shoot it. Weird! I don't even know if a 22 would kill a bear, but he did it, he saved us all. Strange dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment