I am such a slacker, I can't believe I didn't take any pictures last night when we went swimming! I just can't believe how tired I have been. I guess I can believe it, because my body is still healing and recuperating, on top of that I'm working. I hate having to have caffeine so I can get things done. The only time I usually drink caffeine is when I'm tired and need to stay awake, but I still don't like to drink it too often. I feel like I have to just to get by, and I don't want to get in the habit of drinking it all the time.
The kids had a ton of fun at the St. George City pool last night, That hour and a half went by faster than usual though. Now today I have to drink a whole lot of caffeine so I can get this dang house clean while the kids are all in school. If I have time I really need to organize too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment