Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 6, 2014 Wednesday

Yesterday was such a busy day!  I knew I had to go to work sometime in the late morning.  We were waiting for the delivery trucks to get there so we could unload. which of course I couldn't help unload, but whatever.  I thought I could get up and have plenty of time to do a batch of pickles.  That took FOREVER! I started about 7:30ish, Tammie called me at 9:30 and said one of the trucks were there (that was a lot earlier than I had expected).  I told her I just needed to hurry and finish pickling.  After all, all's I needed to do was put the cucumbers in the jars and put the brine in, that shouldn't take too long.  Well....that took an hour!  I finally got done around 10:30.  I did 35 bottles of pickle's, way to go Me!  I ran into work, without getting ready, I looked NASTY let me tell ya, oh well.  I still have another hour to make up today.
Heidi invited us to go swimming at the St. George City pool.  So I had to hurry and get home, have lunch, then we left.  I had to do my makeup at the pool.  Swimming wasn't much fun for me since I didn't get in the pool and it was SO HUMID!  I was dripping sweat!  I ran my errands, and of course forgot to pick up my prescriptions and some vinegar, dang it.  Heidi took Jack and Cole home with here so I had Ryan with me.  We went to dinner then I met Kala and her cute little family on the Dixie hill to take their family pictures, I think they are going to turn out way stinking cute!  
I was so stinking tired when I got home.  I'm glad Ryan was with me or I might have fallen asleep on the way home.  For some reason I haven't been able to sleep much at night.  Last night was bad because my hands reek of garlic, and of course I sleep with my hands by my face so I had to smell that all night.  Or I would have my hands under the covers, then when the covers got lifted I would get a big whiff of the garlic and about barff!

No comments: