Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 31, 2014 Thursday


I have got to start spending my time more wisely.  I keep using the excuse to myself that I need to rest and let my body heal.  Seriously I can rest and let my body heal without watching TV or playing that stupid game Tsum on my phone.  I've been thinking a lot lately about how I've been spending my time on things that aren’t' going to make a difference in my future.  Why am I not spending my time on things that will help me learn and grow, or that would help someone else, or at least by being productive.  There are so many things I need to get done in the day.  The end of the day comes and I have maybe checked off one item on my long list, because I waste my time doing things that don't count for anything!  I'm not saying I can't spend a couple hours during the day being lazy and watching TV, but sometimes a couple hours for me turns into most of the day.  Something has got to change.
I have a really bad memory anyways, but I can't think of anything special I did yesterday.  I did spend some quality time with my awesome sister-in-law Stacie when I dropped Cole off at her house.  We sat on her porch like a couple of old ladies talking for about an hour or so.  It was really nice.  I think she's going to come over today and help me organize, so that means I need to hurry and clean the house before she comes over.

No comments: