Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wednesday, February 25, 2015


Work was good yesterday.  The boys all seem to have sore throats so I will probably try and get Ryan a dr. apt today and see if I can get him checked out, since he’s had his the longest.  Well, since last time we sat in the dr. office for Jacks meds check for over an hour, this time I thought I should bring something for us to do.  Jack wanted to learn how to crochet, so on my way into town we stopped at Benfranklins (I guess it’s ACE now) and got some yarn and crochet hooks.  We sat in the dr. office and I started to teach him, and if you can believe it, our apt was at 3:20 and we were out of there by 3:45!  Woh!  Jack is learning how to crochet, he’s getting the hang of it, I told him it’s just going to take some practice until he feels more comfortable in the way he holds everything.  My parents got home from their long trip to Florida last night, I haven’t seen them yet though.

No comments: