So…..it’s been a really nice long weekend, and I’m excited
about this week since I only have to work 3 days! Saturday was Valentine’s day, was no big
deal, Brenden worked outside and got the back of the garage sided, then he made
a little……walk way/bridge thing, I don’t know what to call it. But he made a deck type thing that goes from
the back garage door to the hot tub. It’s
really nice! Sunday I thought my sharing
time went pretty good, I almost started to cry, and for some reason I was
really nervous! Yesterday I took Jack
grocery shopping, and I feel like everything that could go wrong did! I was so HONERY! I feel bad; I want the kids to have a good
experience when they go grocery shopping with me. I need to work on that. I made Ryan a deal last night, because he got
in trouble, mainly because he keeps saying ‘freakin’. He says it’s not fair that I can swear but he
can’t say ‘freakin’ I told him that
first of all I’m an adult, and secondly that I shouldn’t be swearing and I need
to work on that. So…..I don’t get to
swear and he doesn’t get to say freakin, deal!
P.S. my shoulder is still hurting me. It hasn’t been too bad this weekend, because
when it does start hurting I’m able to sit down and let it rest a bit. I believe I have an apt with the choir proctor
this afternoon, I don’t know what else to do, this is going on THREE WEEKS
now!

No comments:
Post a Comment