Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday, March 5, 2015


I didn’t think it had been that long since I had written, one whole week.  I will have to say that Wednesday and Thursday I was having a really crappy attitude!  I felt like CRAP!  I wasn’t sick at all, I just felt like crap!  Sometimes I’ll get like that, but usually I can look forward to going to sleep and having tomorrow be a new day, but not that time!  Friday I had a couple apts in St. George, and I wasn’t in any hurry to get back.  My attitude was better that day, but I still wasn’t in any hurry to get back.  To be honest with ya I really wanted to blow a bunch of money on some new clothes, but I was too cheap to buy anything that I actually liked.  I just have a hard time spending over $30 on a shirt.  I went to my eye doctor, I love going to the eye doctor.  He said to me, (and this isn’t exactly what he said, but close enough) “I hope you believe in miracles, because I think it’s a miracle that you can even see!”  They got this new machine that takes a really good picture of your eye, and he showed me the pictures, and it is crazy to see the difference between my left and right eye.  I asked him to email me the pics, so I will post them as soon as I get them. 
After my apt I went over to Lucinda’s salon and had her trim my hair.  I talked a little about the cruise, and she told me that mom might have found a buyer for the Pinevalley cabin!  On my way home Lucinda called me and told me what her client had just told her.  Her client is going on a cruise in the next couple weeks.  Royal Caribbean has a “Freedom” series of ships.  We are going on the “Freedom of the seas” and her client is going on the “Independence of the seas” They are pretty similar, just go to different locations.  Anyways her client and family are going and they are renting the “Presidential Suite” sleeps up to 14 people!  I looked it up online when I got home.  It’s around $14,000 (so $1000 a person if you have 14, regular basic room is roughly $875 a person), it has 4 separate bedrooms, and 4 bathrooms, a rather large living room and kitchen area, and a HUGE balcony with your own hot tub!  I think it is well worth it!  Right now we have 10 people going, and I don’t necessarily want more people going, but it would make it cheaper.  Right now its going to be $1400 a person, we will just have to see if the cabin gets sold what will happen.  

No comments: