I just don’t
know if I can stand this pain for much longer!
I didn’t notice anything Sunday, but starting Monday I have had a pain
in my back behind my left shoulder blade.
I’ve had this pain before but it’s never lasted very long. This has been constant since Monday. I’ve noticed it doesn’t hurt when I’m moving
and using my arm, but the second I sit down it starts burning, it will burn for
a little while then there’s a stabbing that comes along with the burning. It hurts so bad, I had to hold back tears
yesterday at the lunch table. I went to
the game last night and had to leave after half time because I couldn’t stand
the pain anymore, on the way home I couldn’t help but to cry. Luckily when I lay down it doesn’t hurt, or I
wouldn’t be able to sleep at all. I’ve
been taking IB propene; I don’t know that it’s helping at all. I really don’t know what to do. When I was working on my shelving the other
day it didn’t bother me once, like I said, the second I slow down and especially
when I sit, it starts to KILL! At work I
must not do much, because it starts flaring up.
I hate this! I try to be tough
and not complain to people, but I’ve got to do something about this. I don’t know why, because this doesn’t seem
to be going away, but I will wait till tomorrow before I call the clinic, plus
I think Shelly will be there working tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment