Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday, February 11, 2015


Yesterday was the worst day ever!  The back side of my left shoulder was KILLING me!  It wasn’t off and on like it was Monday, it was all day long.  It hurt worse off and on, but it was a consistent pain!  I found out that the muscle relaxers that the PA at the clinic prescribed wouldn’t be picked up until Thursday!  I can’t wait that long, are you kidding me!!!!!  I called my mom to see if she wanted to take me to Cedar to pick up my pills.  She’s so awesome, we left right away.  I took one of the pills as soon as I got back into the car; it wasn’t until we got home that I could tell that it was helping.  I still had pain in my shoulder, but it was very minimal, and manageable.  It took a couple hours after it had kicked in before I started to get supper drowsy!  With that in mind, I don’t think I dare take one until right before I go to work, and I need to call and see if it’s okay for me to drink caffeine while taking this pill, otherwise I might get really tired at the end of my shift!  I sat on the couch last night and couldn’t keep my eyes open.  I had full intentions of getting in the hot tub again with Brenden, but I couldn’t say awake!

No comments: