I need to CALM DOWN!
I need to stop being so NEGITIVE!
I need more LOVE in my HEART! I
need to be GREATFUL! I hate when I wake
up in the morning, especially on Sunday, and I’m already in a pissy mood. Whether it’s because the kids start fighting
first thing in the morning or what. I
need to keep my cool. Something happened
yesterday morning to get my day off to a terrible start. I think Ryan and Jack were arguing or something. Then Brenden woke up because he had to go out
for the city and clear snow off the roads.
He mentioned to Ryan that he needed to go shovel snow for the two people
in our ward that he’s in charge of. He of
course didn’t want to and argued and complained about it until he finally got
up and got ready. He said he was sick,
that may be true, but it’s always convenient for him to be sick when we want
him to do something. He couldn’t get
ahold of his snow shoveling partner, so I went and helped. When we got home he ‘really wasn’t feeling
good’, so he couldn’t help me shovel our driveway, but of course he had to go
get his dirt bike that he left outside, and he had to figure out why it was
leaking gas. Made me MAD! I hurried and got in the shower and realized
that I had an hour less than I thought to get ready. Jen Hess, our primary president, called about
10:15 (church starts at 11) and told me that I was going to have to man the
primary room because several teachers weren’t going to be there. Everything turned out just fine in primary,
but I just wish all the above things I would have done, because it WAS NOT A
GOOD MORNING! Ryan did end up going to
church, even though he was ‘sick’ because he knew Brenden and I would give him
crap for not going (this seems to happen a lot on Sundays, that he’s ‘sick’). Brenden was clearing snow all during church and
didn’t show up. The rest of the Sunday went
pretty good, I still have things that I really need to work on though. I find it really hard for me to even THINK
when I’m in the moment! I just react, and
that’s never good. I will try. I was mad enough to swear once, so now I have
to start over, here’s to NO SWEARING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment