So…Tammie couldn’t get ahold of me yesterday morning to tell
me she needed me to work for her, if she could have waited a couple more
minutes I would have seen that I missed her call. Oh no, instead she had to come over to my
house in her pjs and robe and tell me in person. She is so silly. So I worked for her yesterday and it was
GREAT! This is absolutely nothing against
Tammie, but I told Karen I love when I’m alone mainly because I know what my responsibilities are!
That makes me more responsible.
When Tammie is there I don’t know what she has done and what needs to be
done, yah I can ask, but then I feel like I’m treating her like a child,
because I would have to go down the list of things that need to be done asking
her if she has done them yet. I liked
knowing what needed to be done and I knew if I didn’t do it then it wasn’t
going to be done. I was busier
yesterday, since I was in charge of doing everything, there was more that I
needed to do, so there wasn’t that luxury of chatting or shooting the bull, no
time for that. I prefer it that way; I don’t
necessarily like doing nothing! Today I
get to work for her again. It’s weird
because I used to hate working the extra hours and especially working on Friday. I still don’t LOVE working on Friday, because
it’s my cleaning day, but……I’ve found now that we are living so tight on money
that I really like getting in those extra hours. Not only that but since we are trying to save
up for a cruise next summer, I want to get all the hours I can! That’s why I’m going to work the summer lunch
program this year. I think it’s only
from 10-1:30, so I will still have my mornings to weed.
I have to mention one more little thing, the fact that I
totally YELLED at the 7th and 8th graders yesterday at
lunch. Tuesday Trina had one of the
teachers to get up and get after the kids because they were leaving their
garbage all over the lunchroom tables.
Yesterday Trina mentioned that they were still leaving their crap all
over, so right then I piped up and started yelling (in my angry voice) telling
them to start cleaning up their CRAP!! I
went off on them for quite a while, Trina said the look on their faces was
priceless, they were SCARED! Maybe
scared enough to clean up after themselves now.

No comments:
Post a Comment