Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday, February 13, 2015


Wednesday I had Trudy give me a massage.  I only wanted to pay for 30 min, but I could tell that I needed a whole hour.  She worked me good!  I could definitely tell a difference, I felt so much better.  Yesterday when I woke up, my shoulder still hurt, but not as bad, and it seemed like it was different.  I had to go into work early again yesterday because Erins baby was still sick, I went in early on Wednesday too.  I felt pretty good until I started using my left arm, and my shoulder started hurting me again.  Not near as bad, but it was still bothering me.  I’m hoping that today I can rest it good, and maybe Saturday I ‘might’ feel better.  There are so many things I need to do, but every time I use my left arm it starts hurting!  Even folding laundry, YUCK!  I NEED BOTH MY ARMS!  I need to get that little shelf finished and I need to stain several things.

No comments: