Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday, February 19, 2015


This is something different for me, but I’ve actually been ‘wanting’ to work extra hours.  Last week I had to go into work early for a couple days because Erin’s baby was sick, and yesterday I had to go into work early because Tammie has some kind of eye infection.  I’m liking these extra hours I’m getting in.  We approved our timecards the other day and I think I got like 66 hours, that’s going to be nearly $660, depends on how much they take out for taxes.  That’s a pretty good check!  Next year I’m hoping to get more hours, so next year should be lots better!  My shoulder is still bothering me, I’m still hoping by the end of the week (actually by tomorrow) that I will be feeling MUCH better!  Only time will tell.  I’m doing good sticking to my calories on myfitnesspal.  I was talking to Stacie yesterday, and for me it is all in my mind!  If I REALLY set my mind to something and really WANT to do something about the way I feel about my body, then I will do something about it, but I have to really WANT to do it, or it doesn’t happen.  Monday the whole family got into the hot tub before it got dark outside.  Oh dear, I did not like what I saw, myself in a bathing suit.  I know I’m not over weight, but everyone has something they don’t like about themselves.  I’m done complaining, I want to do something about it.  

No comments: