Snow is falling on the ground, in the tree tops all
around!! I LOVE this moisture that we
are receiving, I don’t love to drive in it, but I love it! It took me 30 min to take my kids to school
yesterday morning because I couldn’t see where I was going because it was all
WHITE! As much as I really don’t like to
drive in the snow, I’m trying to appreciate the fact that we have the moisture
we have been praying for. I hope others
are also grateful, because I feel like I hear a lot of complaints about the
snow, WE NEED IT! At work I was
freezing, but I always am especially when it’s cold outside. My neck gets really cold, so I decided to go
get myself some yarn and crochet me a scarf!
I’m almost done with it! It’s
really soft, and that’s all that matters.
Now that I’m at the end of it, it’s looking really good, but more than
half of it is not so great. The yarn I
bought is really funky and it’s hard to see where the stitches are and it’s
hard to undo the stitches, and ya know, it’s going to be around my neck and who
cares what it looks like as long as it keeps me warm! I went and talked to Sandy Whitewind
yesterday, love that lady! I asked her about
my shoulder and she came up with the conclusion that my body is trying to tell
me that I need to start asking for others to help me. For me it’s just easier to do things myself
than to ask for help, plus it’s just really hard to ask for help. I had a talk with my body and I had to
promise I would ‘try’ and start asking for help, hopefully this will help the
pain to go away. She also gave me some
Basil to put on my shoulder, that’s something I need anyways. Today right after work Jack and I are going
to St. George for one of his meds checks.
It’s not supposed to snow again until Saturday, so the roads should be
clear. Also I had to make me some apts
for Friday; I just couldn’t squeeze everything into one trip
unfortunately. I better go finish my
scarf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment