I kept debating if I should call the clinic to make an apt for my back or not. It really wasn’t bothering me too much. After much thought throughout the day I finally decided to call, but by then it was too late for me to get an apt for Friday, so I have to wait till after work today to go. Which was fine for that moment, but not long after I had made my apt my back started KILLING me again! Now it’s getting to the point where it is very unbearable. I actually don’t know if I am more pissed off that I the pain is still here or if it hurts worse. I hate the fact that it’s been a week now that this has been bothering me! I hate that my mind keeps wondering and thinking it might be “something” something I don’t want it to be. Why would it be hurting so long, if it wasn’t “something”, that scares me. I should have more faith in the clinic, but I keep thinking, ‘what can they do?’ I guess I will find out at 2:30 exactly what they can do.
Okay, so Friday I nearly finished my shelf for my bathroom, and Saturday I put the finishing touches on it and made a little ‘baby’ one, which I checked yesterday and is the WRONG size! I measured that it needed to be 8” wide, so I made my shelves 8” wide, then I added sides and it’s not 8” wide anymore! Plus I shot myself using a nail gun, my finger is very tender and swollen, oops. This isn’t necessarily the order I did things, but this may be the order it should be done, I messed up a lot.
Got all my wood cut and sanded for my back wall.
My corner pieces to help stabilize and make it more sturdy.
This isn’t what I did first, but I had to undo what I did, this is what should be done first. I attached the corner pieces to the sides first, but that added to my width and I needed it the other way.
I used clamps to get them lined up perfectly, this is a picture of me doing the sides first, oops.
Then I put one side on, then the other. I was supposed to line up the back piece of wood, not the corner, to that little line, but I didn’t notice till I had both sides on and I didn’t’ want to undo EVERYTHING, ug!
This is with both sides on.
Now I put the shelves in place. At this point Brenden said, “why don’t you use the finish nailer, then you wont see all the screws?” Best thing EVER!
Frist I put one side on, using clamps because the wood wasn’t very straight, then the other.
This is a pic of the finished product, after I put those little boards under each shelf to finish it off. First I need to make sure it fits in the spot I made it for then I will stain it.
I made this little guy for the side of my bathroom sink, but of course I need to take it apart and fix it.

No comments:
Post a Comment