Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday, February 21, 2015


I was so tired yesterday morning, I had to take 4 Mito2max because of the call we went on that night, I didn’t get much sleep.  Oh boy was I energized yesterday!  Work went exceedingly well, I have decided working Friday, it’s hard to get out of there by 1:30.  Maybe I’ll have to try for 1:45 next time, if I remember.  I was very tired when I got home, but I wasn’t tired, if that makes sense.  I had worked hard so I was tired, but I was so energized that I went out and started to take apart my pallets.  I probably could have gotten all 9 of them taken apart within an hour, but my shoulder started hurting me.  I need to not be in such a hurry to get this project done, and take it slow.  Today this house is going to get CLEAN!  I haven’t really done much lately because my shoulder has been hurting, and when it wasn’t working I didn’t want to clean, I wanted to work on a project.  I need to put the projects aside for now and CLEAN!!!  However I don't know what Brenden has in store for today, he sounded like he wanted to go to St. George.  I just better hurry up now and get started since I know there is no way he will be out of bed before 10, that gives me 2 hours.

No comments: