Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday, February 22, 2015


Oh dear, my shoulder isn’t as bad as it ever was, but the more I do the more it hurts.  Maybe I need to just not do anything and let it completely heal, but it’s hard to not do anything!  Pain in my butt!
On another note, I’m trying to keep this dang house clean, I know it’s nowhere near my sister-in-law Stacie’s expectations, but it’s pretty clean to me.  The main areas are clean anyways; I’m still working on the other areas.  I guess I need to spend (of the time I have at home anyways) 90% of my time and effort into keeping up on house work, and the other 10% I can spend on working on the shelf I’m going to build.  Think {CLEAN}!  Stacie came over yesterday morning and helped me organize my garage a little bit better.  It looks way nice!  After lunch Brenden and I had to go pick up a patient at the hospital and bring him home.  In the evening we went and helped clean the church building with the Hess family.  I like cleaning it with that big family; we got done within an hour!  
By the way it totally snowed last night!  Woot Woot!

No comments: