Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday, February 6, 2015


I haven’t decided if my back is getting a little better, or if I’m just learning how to manage the pain better.  I thought I had it figured out that when I sat and did nothing it hurt the worst.  Yesterday that was not the case.  During work it hurt, not to terrible, but it was definitely bothering me.  When I got home from work and started sanding and doing wood work, it didn’t bother me for quite a while, then it started to KILL!  I will have to say that last I was able to sit/lay on the couch and watch TV with the hubby and it didn’t’ bother me too bad.  I just wish I knew what the heck is going on.
Yesterday I was sanding my wood, getting it ready so I can maybe assemble my shelving today or tomorrow.  Just a word to the wise, make sure your wood is completely sanded before you start to assemble anything!  I had been sanding for several days, and just wanted to see my shelving put together, I was sick of sanding.  BUT….now I wish I would have sanded it really well the first time.  It is getting hard, sanding is the worst.  I just want to put everything together.  I need to have patience though, because I don’t want to regret not sanding better, later.  UGGGG!  I’m so sick of sanding! 

No comments: