Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I have been so busy in the mornings, and I hate it!  Mornings are when I'm supposed to clean the dang house.  Monday I thought the Lord was really talking to me.  Well after the talks on Sunday and the Scripture I read that morning, when I was getting ready I happened to be listening to one of the General Conference talks that was talking about the same thing, how are we spending our time.  Then the next talk I listened to was Elder Scotts talk "I have given you an example", which was what Sundays talks were based on.  Just too funny how everything tied together.  I have been at least trying not to watch as much TV.  I figured that if we only watched 2 hours of TV everyday until we were 50 we would have watched over 36,000 hours of TV!  That seems like a lot to me.
Yesterday I went to ward temple night with my parents, I hate that we had to go through such a late session. Going to the 6:40 session got us home after 10, way past my bedtime.  So....I really don't know what my mom is thinking.  We had to stop and get some dry ice last night, ask me why my mom needed dry ice.....She wants to send my brother Bryan some meat!  REALLY!?  My dad said he tried to talk her into just giving him money, but she wouldn't hear of it.  Does she realize how expensive this is going to be?  She will have to next day air it, and put it in a special cooler, and spend way more than it's worth!  Its not like its halibut, its beef!  Sometimes I think my mom is loosing it!
Anyways, yesterday morning I had a presidency meeting, and this morning Stacie asked if I could help with the vision screening at school, so wish me luck cleaning the house after school.  I did okay yesterday, but I was so TIRED!

No comments: