Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday, October 6, 2014

Friday Brenden and I went to St. George, picked out our siding for our house and got a bid on it.  Brenden said he was hoping it would be under $10,000.  I had talked him into a more expensive siding, not the most expensive like I wanted, but not the cheapest stuff they had like he wanted.  The bid only came out to under $7,000!  YAY!  I can't wait to get started on that.  The sheet rock for the ceiling is almost done, we just need to hurry it up a bit because its starting to get cold out.
We also had to pick some stuff up at Home Depot, I let Brenden get a table saw, "Happy early Birthday!" and we also got a work table.  I picked up some MDF board so I could start on these frames I've wanted to make, also picked out some awesome paint samples to add some color to my walls.  I was so excited about this that I got them all cut out on Saturday!  Now I need to find the router.
Ryan had a football game here on Saturday against Milford.  Ryan got to play the whole game, and he did awesome!  We went into double overtime and finally won!  
It was General Conference weekend, and I have to say that I didn't get much out of the sessions because it’s really hard for me to when I have children that don't cooperate with me.  I know that I can listen and re listen to them as often as I want though, and I will. 

No comments: