Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I think I have come to realize that we need to spend more time doing things as a family so we can get along better!  Or maybe it's so Brenden and I can learn to tolerate our kids better, I don't know.   We don't take our kids anywhere very often because they drive us crazy!  We took them to St. George yesterday to get our pass ports for our upcoming cruises; they were pretty good I will have to say.  We had 5 papers to fill out and the whole process took over an hour.  We had planned on taking the kids to this trampoline place, but couldn't find it anywhere.  Our fall back was a movie; Heidi had asked if we wanted to go see one with them.  Seeing a movie is not their favorite thing to do, since that's what we usually do when we go to town.  Not my favorite thing either, but what do ya do.  Afterword’s we ran some errands, I yelled at the kids, said one swear word, then we went to dinner having everyone pissed off at each other.  There is always someone that isn't happy, I don’t' know if it’s possible to have everyone happy, seriously!  Oh yah and by the way.....my meds that I've been taking, Pristiqu, cost over $60 for a month!  Not going to happen, I need to call Kathy and see if she can get me off of them.  I only have 1 1/2 pills left so I need to call her today.  I figured if I cut them in half and try to wean myself off of them it won't be so hard on my body.  YUCK!

No comments: